Friday 9 August 2013

Nina don't want to be a One-Night Stand-Kind of Girl

"Nina don't want to be a One-Night Stand-Kind of Girl"
Canadian actress Nina Dobrev says she prefers to be in a settled relationship and does not believe in one-night stands. The 24-year old recently split from her Vampire Diaries co-star Ian Somerhalder.
                            "You either have a chemistry or you don't, but a lot of what attracts me is a guy's mind and talent. I need to get to know all those things before I fall for someone. I'm not a one-night-stand kind of girl. I'm a relationship girl," she told to US magazine.
                                                 I'm progressive in some ways, old-fashioned in others. I like it when guys hold the door open and are sweet and thoughtful. A man in a suit looking put together and dapper is very attractive, but I also kind of like the I-just-rolled-out-of-bed, a little-bit-of-scruff, effortless, not-trying-hard-but-still-sexy-guy.

About Nina Dobrev: Nina Dobrev was born in Sofia, Bulgaria and moved to Canada at the age of two, where she was raised in Toronto, Ontario. She speaks fluent French, English, and Bulgarian. Modeling jobs led to commercials, which then turned into film auditions. Shortly thereafter, she booked roles in feature films, including Fugitive Pieces, Away from Her, Never Cry Werewolf, and the television series           Degrassi: The Next Generation. She is currently starring in The CW's drama The Vampire Diaries, playing the dual role of Katherine Pierce, a vampire loved by two human brothers during the           American Civil War, and Katherine's doppelgänger Elena Gilbert, a human who is caught between the same two brothers, now vampires, Damon and Stefan Salvatore
.



No comments:

Post a Comment